As is often the case, many business owners are too busy to adopt a new way to communicate with their clients, we’ve all been there. But if you are like us, we also like having someone do the leg work for us, and then give us something to digest quickly.
If you have a business that has value to bring to your customers quickly, like a bar or restaurant with daily specials, then using SMS will get the word out and allows your customers to opt into your messages, which is a win-win for both of you.
In the meantime, we found an interesting article on SMS (Text) Marketing. The author is Max Freedman from Business News Daily, he has 9 reasons to try SMS Marketing:
- SMS allows customer to Opt-in
- It allows customers to Opt-out
- It Improves customer engagement
- It can be delivered quickly
- It’s affordable
- It promotes interaction
- It reaches a wide demographic
- It integrates with other marketing channels
- It strengthens customer loyalty
If you would like us to help you with SMS Marketing, just reach out and we’ll help.
There are a lot of tools out there to help with SMS Marketing too, just take a look at these.